Monday, March 3, 2014
How To Lose Weight On Your Face Easily?
Posted by Green Yatra at 7:04 PMFace is most susceptible to weight gain than any other part of our body. And the worst part is that it is practically impossible to hide unwanted face fat. An even greater problem is that it is not easy to lose fat from the face. But a regular weight loss program followed by some facial exercises will help you greatly to lose fat on the facial area. It should also be noted that in theprocess of losing weight naturally, it is the face that shows considerable difference. Along with these exercises and a thorough diet, you will also need dedication to carry on further. Facial fats develop from several reasons which include being overweight, soft facial muscles, genetics and ageing. Excessive consumption of alcohol also leads to a chubby face. Technically it is not possible to lose weight from one single part of the body. You have to work on the whole body to achieve a thinner face. In this article, you will discover some really simple steps to lose face fat. So read below to understand how to loose weight from your face.
Exercise:Exercise is the most effective way to reduce fat on your face as it has a direct impact on your body than any other means. Exercising increases blood circulation which burns the unwanted body fat in the form of sweat. 1. The easiest and most important of all the exercises is running. Start running or jogging on a daily basis. Running and cycling helps to lose fat from the face and also keeps the body fit. 2. For areas around the eyes, close your eyes gently, and then look up and down. Do not rush through this exercise and ensure that you repeat this exercise several times a day. 3. Lie on a flat bed. Open your eyes wide and raise your eyebrows as high as you can. Relax and repeat this exercise ten times. 4. In order to slim chin area, extend chin and bottom lips out and up. Perform this exercise at least 10 times a day. 5. Exercise facial muscles by raising and lowering your eye brows, wrinkling your nose, alternately smiling and puckering your lips. Do each of the exercises at least 10 times a day. 6. Smile as wide as you can and stick out your tongue and raise it close to your nose. Hold it in this position for 5 seconds and repeat as much as you can. Food and water intake:
- First, you need to reduce the amount of sugar and salt intake. Both sugar and salt contain high levels of sodium which leads to more fat accumulation. Refined sugar and salt in our diet contribute to water retention, and can make your face look fatter. Sodium doesn’t allow flushing of unwanted fluids. They keep accumulating in our body and add to excess fat. Also avoid street foods as you don’t know how much salt or sugar is added to them.
- Totally avoid caffeine for the first two weeks of your weight program.
- Include green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits in your diet. Take at least 3 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. Vegetables and fruits are rich in fibre and will keep you full for a long time. They also contain good amount of liquids in them which will avoid bloating and keep you hydrated for a long time. Some fruits contain high calories so choose your fruits carefully. Go for apples, grapes, oranges and berries as they are packed with antioxidants which will help to lose fat on the face.
- Include natural dairy products in your diet, as dairy products like milk increase your calcium content. Avoid junk foods as much as you can. Stay away from oily and deep fried foods like pakoras. Eat pulses as they contain the highest amount of protein.
- Stop eating before going to bed. This is one of the worst things you can do if you are trying to cut down fat. When we eat before sleeping, our body’s metabolism slows down and fails to work efficiently. This way, our body will not burn fat and you will have to work harder the next day.
- Cut on junk foods. In order to lose weight on the face it is important to quit junk food, as they contain high amount of fats.
- Water performs an essential role in losing weight from face. Many of us do not drink as much water as prescribed. You will have to drink at least 3 litres of water daily without fail. Our body retains water when we restrict our consumption of water. This will lead to water retention. This water retention will have adverse effects on our body, the most common being obesity. Regular intake of water is one of the main aspects in losing weight. Drinking lots of water will not only help you lose weight, but will also make your skin beautiful. In order to add flavor you can add lime juice to the water. Include herbal tea and sugar free juices in your diet. Consume enough water during work outs, because if you don’t drink water you won’t sweat. Sweating unclogs our pores and increases blood circulation. Water flushes out all the unnecessary water from our body which helps to lose weight from our face.